We know it can be difficult making the call, setting the appointment, and getting up enough nerve to find out for sure if you are really pregnant. We want you to know and be informed because knowledge is power. You will be greeted by our professional and caring staff. Here is some information to help you know what to expect:
1. You will be asked to complete some paperwork (yuk! I know, but it is a necessary evil)
2. We will ask you for a urine sample – don’t go before you come at least an hour!
3. You will meet with a licensed healthcare professional who will run your pregnancy test. The nurse will discuss your pregnancy options. You can get all your questions answered. Believe me they have been asked everything. You don’t have a question they haven’t heard.
4. The licensed registered nurse will provide the pregnancy results and review all medical information. Again, our nurses will answer any questions.
- Remember, all services are free and confidential.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for support. They will be asked to wait in the lobby until the nurse has run your pregnancy test. You can then elect to have them join you for the results.
- For pregnancy tests, plan to provide a urine sample. Do not urinate within one hour of your appointment.
- You must present a photo ID. Don’t forget!
- If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Call 304-485-7113 right now and get started.