Need More Information?
If you are considering abortion, it is important to remember it is a medical procedure. What type will you have? Are there risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
What you need to know when Considering Abortion:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for a natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention? Is your pregnancy viable?
- How far along are you?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I well informed about the procedures and their risks?
- Have I been tested for STD’s?
- What are the laws of my state?
- Am I being pressured by anyone in this direction?
- Have I discussed abortion with a person who has had the experience?
- How have I viewed this option in the past?
- How much do I know about the potential physical complications including those affecting relations and fertility?
- What do I know about the potential negative emotional impact of having an abortion?